ADMISSIONS - FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Who can apply?
Admission to Harmony Schools is open to all students that reside within our districts' geographic boundaries.
2. How can I apply?
You can apply directly online by filling out an application form through each campus website. You can also submit an application through the mail, fax, or in person at the desired campus.
3. Do I apply separately if I’m interested in more than one campus?
Yes. Please fill out a separate application form for each desired campus.
4. What grade levels do you serve?
Please see individual campus website.
5. Do you charge tuition?
No. Harmony Public Schools is a public charter network funded by the state and federal governments.
6. Do you provide extra-curricular activities?
Yes. We do provide extra-curricular activities, including academic and social clubs.
7. Is testing part of the admission process?
Harmony Public Schools is an open enrollment charter school and does not test students as part of the admission process.
8. Do you meet with students and parents during the admission process?
Yes, we do meet with both students and parents to clearly inform them about the school's philosophy and goals. However, this meeting is optional.
9. Do you provide transportation?
Unfortunately, we do not provide transportation.
10. Do students wear uniform?
Yes. Harmony Public Schools requires students to wear uniforms.
11. What are the times of operation?
Classes run from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. After-school programs begin at 3:15 p.m. and last until 6 p.m.
12. Does HPS provide services to students with disabilities and English language learners?
Yes. Harmony Public Schools provides services to meet the needs of all students. For more information on available programs, please contact the campus principal or click here